We require a Business Development Representative to further develop our customer base emphasizing (TL) full load for our Flat Bed/Rolltite division. We are seeking an organized and experienced professional to join our Montreal office in a new position as Business Development Representative. The successful individual will be detail oriented with strong numerical ability, strong attention to detail, providing superior customer service to the clients.
The primary responsibility of a Business Development Representative is finding clients and freight that is suited to the needs of our fleet and to coordinate shipments with our Dispatchers. Our experienced staff will take care of the rest.
• High level of professional communication (verbal and written)
• Extensive sales experience within the transportation industry within Canada and the USA.
• Must be proactive in building sales, developing sales opportunities with new customers through cold calling and making follow up calls.
• Prepare spot quotes for new customers.
• Create orders within our in-house truck dispatch software.
• Own Customer Base will be an asset.
Please email resume, or fax 514.904.1664
Job Type: Full-time
An International Flat Bed, Step Deck & Roll-Tite full load and LTL trucking company serving Central, Eastern Canada and all the United States.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.