A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
FL Fuller Landau is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team!
FL specializes in serving private and closely held entities in a wide variety of industries in addition to serving high net worth individuals and families. As a member of LEA Global, the firm can effectively serve clients throughout the country, across the continent and around the world.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Partner, the Business Development Manager will be central to the firms’ continued growth and success. This person will be primarily responsible for bringing in new clients and referral sources to the firm as well as expanding and enhancing relationships with current clients.
The key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting lead generation activities such as:
o Working a strong personal referral network to identify opportunities for business and market trends that can transform into new marketing initiatives;
o Grow & develop niches service areas within the firm;
o Lead, develop and in some cases even initialize cross-servicing initiatives within existing firm specialties & other departments;
o Identify & assist in acquisitions, whether in traditional or specialty markets;
o Networking and membership in civic, community, professional and industry associations;
o Representing the firm at networking and sponsorship events, seminars, and other activities;
o Warm and cold calling to open new doors and make connections;
o Leveraging social media to develop opportunities and support marketing campaigns/thought leadership;
o Partnering with internal & external marketing team on strategic Firm events, PR and Ad Campaigns for targeting prospects/client relationship development;
• Creating a target client profile, priority target list, and database of prospects;
• Facilitating pipeline meetings and bringing together department leaders or services specialists together within the firm;
• Updating the sales pipeline, activity log, as well as analysis and reporting on the results in the monthly pipeline meetings – this includes being involved in the continued improvement and use of CRM;
• Facilitating the sales process to support the Firm’s growth and foster a business development culture;
• Participate in (initial and closing) proposal meetings with prospects and assist Partners & Managers with the proposal development and presentation process;
• Have a thorough knowledge of the firms products, services, industry expertise, and capabilities;
• Transfer sales knowledge and skills to client service professionals; assist the client service professionals with their business development activities – mentoring of the sales process to younger staff;
• Collaborate effectively with members of the various industry and service-line practices and the Marketing team;
Key qualifications include:
• A minimum of three (3) years of sales experience in a professional services firm;
• CPA and/or experience as a CFO is considered an asset but not a requirement;
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, accounting, finance, business, or economics;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and French);
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word, and excellent proficiency using CRM and different software;
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team with highly credentialed client service professionals to nourish relationships and close sales;
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed, proactive, results-oriented and have the desire to learn and take initiative in a fast-paced client and deadline driven environment;
• Strong Montreal & surrounding-area market knowledge required. Knowledge of the target market (small & mid-sized private companies), considered to be an asset;
• A strong personal network capable of supporting the revenue goal;
• Demonstrated track record of goal attainment.
The firm is offering a competitive base salary plus bonus/incentive compensation, in addition to full medical and dental benefits and vacation package.
Fuller Landau, Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, has more than fifty years of experience working with mid-market, entrepreneurial-driven companies. Located in downtown Montreal, our team unites some of the most enlightened and experienced business minds that provide assurance, tax, financial advisory, human resources consulting and other consulting services.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.