Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- As soon as possible
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French & English)
Full Time Opportunity
We’re a financial services company that’s grown in leaps and bounds since our entry to Canada in 1996 – last year we more than doubled in size! Our success is thanks to the people who put our guiding principles into action.
Excellence. Do the right thing. You’ll see precisely what these principles are about from the first time you meet with us. We offer a truly collaborative work environment that celebrates not just what you achieve, but also how you accomplish it. Our entrepreneurial spirit and drive to challenge the status quo have led us to become a FORTUNE 500 company, one of Canada’s Top 100 employers for 2010, and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for 2011.
Here’s what you’ll do…
The successful Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for supporting the HBC portfolio through excellence in customer service and first call resolution for inbound customer and client inquiries.
• Answer inbound calls from stores and customers regarding all facets of Client Credit Card(s)
• Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts and authorize sales on existing accounts
• Utilize problem solving and decision making skills, to achieve the highest level of customer account life cycle satisfaction
• Maintain and improve customer/client relations
• Utilize professional techniques to generate additional revenue via retail, credit, and/or product marketing;
• Consistently improve overall activation and retention of cardholders;
• Continuous maintenance of customer profile via the computer , as a result of written or verbal requests from customers;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
• Minimum of 6 month to 1 year front line customer service and sales experience interacting with the public or in an inbound customer service/ contact centre environment.
• Bilingual in French and English
• Proficient computer and keyboarding skills required (Internet Explorer, MS Office)
• Demonstrated professional negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage high call and business process volumes.
• Must have strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends.
• Call Centre Hours are: Monday to Friday from: 7:30 am to 9:30pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 to 5:30pm
Apply Now: www.capitalone.ca/careers
All resumes should be submitted in both French and English for assessment