B2B Inside Sales/Telemarketing Representative
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Work duties will be a mix of both Telemarketing sales and lead qualification including: Database Management (Upkeep of Lead Database/CRM data entry) and qualifying new business prospects generated by direct mail, trade shows, web site activities including forms and transactional product inquiries.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact leads by telephone for classification of leads and transfer of hot/warm leads to worldwide sales team
- Use CRM and Marketing Automation tool for pre-call planning and research to perform opportunity identification, account qualification and need analysis
- Provide basic follow up to client responses including delivery of follow-up materials (webinar campaigns, product spotlights etc.)
- Record daily and weekly sales activity reporting, including backlog and opportunity tracking, sales call activity, and related information
- Work with Marketing and Sales to develop phone scripts to address the needs and interests of targeted audiences
- Solicit potential and existing clients to attend Miranda sponsored events
- Attend internal trainings to increase product knowledge for lead qualification and transactional sales
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Good communication, organizational, problem solving and self-motivational skills
- Results-oriented person who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone with all levels of an organization
- Resilient personality and the ability to handle all types of prospects, clients and call situations
- Foreign languages beneficial
Academic Requirements and Technical Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- 2-3 years of Inside Sales or Telemarketing experience – broadcast sector a plus
Miranda Technologies, a Belden Brand, is one of the world's leading providers of hardware and software solutions for the television broadcast, cable, satellite and IPTV industry. Our solutions span the full breadth of television operations, including production, playout, and delivery to subscribers.
In July 2012, Miranda Technologies was acquired by St. Louis-based Belden Inc., a worldwide leader in cable, connectivity and networking solutions
In the past several years, Miranda has won industry innovation awards, two « Emmy Awards » in 2010 and 2011 and also the business achievement awards such as Canada’s 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies. In 2005, Miranda was named Québec’s Best High Tech Company, as published by “Les Affaires".
We are currently looking for enthusiast and autonomous individuals who are ready for actively participating in dynamic and innovative teams.