You have 2 to 3 years experience as assistant manager? You have experience in the retail trade? You are recognized for your excellent customer service?
Our client, Nespresso, is currently seeking a assisant manager for its new store located at Promenade Saint-Bruno.
This position of assistant manager boutique offers:
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus
* Full benefits package
As an Assistant Boutique Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
* Provide exceptional service to our existing and potential customers.
* Motivate and coach the team to provide exceptional customer service in keeping with our premium positioning and image.
* Proactively manage customer interactions and complaints.
* Maximize capsule, accessory, and machine sales.
* Create a culture of continuous learning within the team through daily meetings, focus group sessions, training, and one-on-one meetings.
* Act as a coach and mentor by using discretion in assessing performance, and providing feedback and coaching to improve performance, and make recommendations to the Boutique Manager.
* Oversee and enforce cash management policies and deposit procedures.
* In partnership with the Boutique Manager, analyze sales performance and inventory needs, including monitoring of expense and purchasing budgets.
*Manage all issues related to after-sales service and customer queries.
* Minimum of 3 years retail experience;
* 2 years' supervision experience ;
* Fluent in French; functional in English;
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.