A career in sales and customer support interests you? Leader in health insurance for over 75 years, our travel insurance is the most recognized world-wide.
We are looking for dynamic people interested in offering travel insurance solutions and health insurance advantages that promote health and safety of citizens here and elsewhere.
Responsibilities of the customer contact center agent:
• Play an advisory role by making a point of understanding the needs of clients and offering them the appropriate insurance solutions.
• Contribute to the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers, by your willingness to respond carefully to the questions of our policyholders and to requests for information about our products and services.
Join a respected and caring company!
Your daily TRAVEL:
• Friendly and dynamic work environment in the heart of downtown Montreal.
• Competent management team offering support and recognition on an ongoing basis.
• Initial and continuing education encouraging the development of professional skills.
• Reputable company with an excellent financial status.
Your HEALTH at work:
• Competitive base salary ($ 19 / hr) ;
• Full range of benefits including a pension plan;
• Annual subscription refund program in a recognized fitness center.
• Fluency in French and English, both oral and written ;
• Relevant experience, particularly in customer service and sales;
• Good analytical and practical judgment;
• Propensity to customer service and strong interest in sales
• Having a D.E.C. degree or the equivalent;
• Proficiency in Windows environment.
• Permanent full-time evening.
Availability: From Monday to Friday between 12:00 and 21:00 for a total of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
• Permanent full-time day and weekend.
Availability: Between 8:00 ET 17:00 including Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 2 consecutive days off, for a total of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
**For training, please note that regardless of the regular work schedule, the candidate will need to be available six weeks following his or her start date, and this Monday to Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).**
We thank all applicants who demonstrated an interest in the position and the organization. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Ontario Blue Cross, is a leading developer and provider in both individual Health and Travel insurance. We pride ourselves with our high quality customer service and intend to maintain our standards of excellence. Within an outstanding team, as an employer we believe in focusing on our human resources and development through training and competency management.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.