A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Title: Agent, Information and Seat Selection Center
Location: Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of work: Permanent, part time & permanent full time
Be part of the journey!
The Agent, Information Center and Seat Selection is responsible for answering incoming calls from travel agents and passengers who have already chosen to travel with Air Transat. In addition to evolve within an extremely dynamic environment, our agents benefit from a full range of benefits, including travel privileges.
- Assist customers and travel agents with advanced seat selection and inform them of the specific characteristics of each seat category;
- Promote Air Transat’s products and services while demonstrating at all times, professionalism, courtesy and exceptional customer service;
- Answer customers and travel agents’ questions regarding schedules, on-board special requests and flights status.
- Please note that the 4-weeks training period will start Monday November 14th, 2016. The training will take place from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. All candidates must be available full-time during the training period;
- Positions available for full-time (37.5 hours per week) or part-time (24 hours per week);
- The Information and Seat Selection Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- All new agents must be able to work days, evenings and nights, during the week, and the weekend and on statutory holidays after the training period;
- The Information and Seat Selection Center is located at Air Transat’s head office in Ville St-Laurent;
-The salary during training is $11,50 per hour;
- Salary starting at $15.14 per hour plus night premium (as per collective agreement) after the training period;
- You may qualify for the Work @ home program;
- Free parking for the employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingualism essential (excellent knowledge of French and English);
- Experience in a call center, an asset;
- Sales experience, an asset;
- Meticulous, excellent inter-personal skills and enjoys teamwork;
- Punctual and committed to work schedules;
- Comfortable working with computer applications simultaneously.
Please ensure to send your résumé via this website by indicating the following reference number TS-16-228 / Agent, Information and Seat Selection Center.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Transat A.T. Inc. is one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world and the leader in Canada’s holiday travel industry. The Company, which is headquartered in Montreal, has more than 5,000 employees and 18 business units. Transat offers its customers an extensive selection of destinations and holiday packages on all continents.
Transat is also very actively involved in corporate responsibility issues especially in sustainable tourism which is a priority commitment.
At Transat, employees demonstrate exceptional mobilization and energy. Joining Transat team is sharing a culture of teamwork and customer experience in an environment where employees can grow and have fun every day.
Join us and be part of the journey!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.