A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Hygie, an International manufacturer for Infection Prevention Products is looking for an energetic, outgoing "Account Manager" to support the regional sales initiatives in the GTA & Western Ontario Hospital accounts. You have 2-3 years of previous Healthcare sales experience looking for the chance to join an industry leader and be willing to travel within the region up to 40%.
• Understand the needs related to infections prevention and sell solutions along with an advisory approach, through active listening, sound advice and available products and services;
• Manage all activities within the sales territory, provide technical support to customer base and seek new market opportunities to grow business.
• Achieve or exceed annual sales targets for their territory
• Promote and sell the full line of the Company's products.
• Displays or demonstrates product and emphasizes features
• Provide in-service
• Maintain and improve customer service
• Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts, GPO's and buying groups.
• Work closely with the Sales Team and provide the necessary information on activities and sales.
• Prepares Sales Reports and responds to administrative requests as required by Manager
• Collect client information and complete daily and weekly call reports using our CRM •
• Manage expenses within guidelines.
• Attend trade shows, conferences & company meetings
• Any other related tasks
• Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills
• Effective time management and organization skills
• Highest level of professionalism and integrity
• High degree of self-motivation
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Drive to succeed and surpass targets
• No restrictions on travel
• Bilingualism is an asset (English/French)
• Must possess a car and a valid driver’s license
Education and/or Experience:
•Bachelor's degree in Science or Commerce from an accredited University
•Minimum of 2 - 3 years' successful sales experience and preference to those with medical experience, understanding of Infection Prevention and selling to clinical
Salary Range & Additional Details:
• Competitive Base Salary & Company Commission Program participation.
• Monthly Car Allowance & Gas expensed.
• Expenses account
• Home office based
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.