A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Responsible for developing new business and maintaining sources of business with an assigned group of Quebec-based Navistar truck dealers and their customers.
- Achieve new business volume, profitability, and finance market share objectives for your assigned group of Navistar dealers.
- Identify, create, and execute innovative and effective financing solutions to assist with your dealers’ truck selling efforts.
- Grow strong relationships with your dealers and their customers; maintain high sales coverage levels, prospecting, lead generation, sales calls, data analysis, preparing proposals and credit packages, negotiating price or other terms, and coordinating on-boarding and ongoing customer relationships.
- Understand the collective value propositions of BMO Transportation Finance, Bank of Montreal, and the Navistar Program.
- Manage the existing portfolio, ensuring customer service expectations are met and assisting the risk team with any distressed accounts.
- Have the financial acumen to be able to read and analyze financial statements and structure value-added deals for customers within reasonable risk tolerances at appropriate returns.
- Maintain high service level standards with your dealers by leveraging your effective communication skills, solution-oriented mindset, sense of urgency, and positive attitude.
- Post-secondary education (commerce/business administration preferred)
- Three or more years’ experience in either a sales, risk or analyst role in a financial services company.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of asset lending and/or leasing.
- Must be able to set goals, execute plans, achieve results, and perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.