A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Sophisticated approach to your growing career
Interacting with clients throughout the entire branch, you’re able to listen and provide the right service, advice, and solutions, each and every time.
This unique, next-level position calls on your sophisticated sales acumen and natural problem-solving skills to recognize and respond to any number of client needs. Whether you’re completing transactions at the counter, engaging in needs-based conversations on the branch floor, or opening accounts in an office, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and valuable client experiences.
Supported by a strong team and world-class tools and training, this is an opportunity to sharpen your expertise and grow your career the financial industry.
This is a great opportunity because:
- It’s a role that cultivates your advice, sales, and relationship building skills
- It’s a perfect stepping stone to a financial service career
- You will have the opportunity to positively impact clients’ lives with meaningful financial solutions
- You will receive world-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- You will enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Program that includes bonuses and flexible benefits
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passionate sales people and strong relationship builders who thrive on proactively connecting with clients
- Proven problem-solving and people skills, preferably in financial services, retail, or hospitality
- Demonstrated success in a proactive, target-driven sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, and strong personal ethics
- Personal flexibility, eagerness to learn, and hunger to win
- Must have or be willing to obtain Mutual Funds accreditation, i.e. Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
- Bilingualism required: French & English
Respect for the individual drives a very practical commitment to diversity and inclusion at the Royal Bank of Canada. We succeed and grow by bringing out the best in all our people. And that includes you. Explore the opportunities today.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salaried
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 03/27/2016
Req ID: 108959
Posting Notes: SF:EFC; SF:JB
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.