Position: Account Executive – US Retail Market
Location: St Laurent
Salary: from $70K to $80K per year
Perks: bonus; full benefits; opportunity for long-term growth within the organization
A very well-established and growing distributor in products for the home is seeking an Account Executive for the US retail market.
In this role, you will be working with major retailers and wholesalers for a variety of merchandise relating to home products. This position is offering a competitive base salary in the $70K – $80K range plus bonus, full benefits and an opportunity for long-term growth within the organization.
- Work with the inventory of products to negotiate with major retail clients and maximize sales revenue
- Perform a sales analysis of product inventory and determine a course of action on liquidation products
- Build and develop relationships with new business partners in the retail space, wholesalers, liquidators and e-commerce sites
- Manage ongoing business partnerships to maximize profits, reduce costs and move inventory of products
- At least 2 years of experience in selling to retail accounts working with multiple product lines
- Proven track record of success in opening new accounts within the retail sector
- Experience in working with retailers in the US and having an established network – a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written (French and Spanish are assets)
- Strong analytical skills to analyze inventory and maximize revenue
- Resourceful, goal-oriented, results-driven “go-getter” personality
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.