Regional Sales Manager
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, a strong interest in Pro AV and is located on the East Coast, preferably in New York or Boston. You will be expected to travel extensively.
As a key member of our sales team, you will:
- Be responsible for managing relationships with established vendors
- Be responsible for new business development and developing new relationships with prospective clients to increase sales quotas
- Be providing technical and sales training to a wide range of customers, including end-users, professional A/V system integrators, as well as Rental & Staging personnel
- Lead sales and marketing efforts within your territory
The desired applicant is a highly motivated self-starter who will be able to multi-task, stay on the move and captivate the audience face-to-face and over the phone.
All applicants must:
- Be proficient in French and English, written and spoken
- Have a minimum of 3 years of B to B experience, ideally in the Pro AV industry or multimedia technology
- Have a proven track record in sales and business development
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills
- Be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
Our new Regional Sales Manager will enjoy a wide range of benefits as well as a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Essential - Be proficient in French and English
- Essential - Have a minimum of 3 years of B to B experience
- Essential - Be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
Analog Way is a worldwide innovation-driven designer and manufacturer that specialize in computer and video signal processing and distribution. Its American division is currently seeking a dynamic and result-oriented individual to fill the position of Regional Sales Manager for the North East of the United States and Canada.