Quality Assurance Analyst (Blainville)
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Infosilem, specializing in the development and implementation of scheduling software solutions for Colleges and Universities, is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst will create and execute test plans based on software requirement specifications to ensure that Infosilem developed products maintain quality standards in accordance to industry, company and customer expectations.
Expectations for the role are:
The role requires that you be comfortable and enjoy working with a variety of people both face to face and through various electronic media. You should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be process oriented and have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills. You should be comfortable working within a dynamic, fast pace team orientated, collaborative environment where minimal direction is needed. You should be punctual and organized, and committed to the tasks set before you. This kind of work requires you to enjoy challenges and also to complete very routine functions.
• Plan, develop and execute functional test plans
• Design and perform usability and exploratory tests
• Configure and maintain test databases
• Analyze and communicate test statuses and results
• Report, diagnose and validate defects
• Monitor performance of testing environments and suggest/implement adjustments
• Provide support to other Quality Assurance Analysts
2. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of software testing experience
• College or University degree in a relevant field of study
• Experience testing multiple software products/versions across the entire product lifecycle
• Working knowledge of some or all of the accepted quality assurance methods
• Working experience in an agile development environment
• Proven data analysis, verification and problem solving abilities
• Experience in databases; specifically SQL and Oracle
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Bilingualism an asset (English and French), excellent communication, both oral and written
Located in Blainville, 30 kilometers north of Montreal, INFOSILEM’s principal mandate is to create, develop and market scheduling software for colleges and universities. As a market leader in Canada, the USA and Internationally, Infosilem is continuously expanding its customer base and services in these markets. In response to this growth, INFOSILEM is proud to offer to qualified candidates a great employment opportunity.