A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
As a STAS Airport Pre-Board Screening Officer, your responsibility is to ensure airport checkpoint security. Your important role will also ensure that the pre-board screening of passengers is conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
• Must be people and customer service oriented, have an ability to communicate effectively during a crisis situation and deal with passengers in a professional manner
• Screen passengers and their baggage using hand-held metal detectors and/or manual search to ensure no prohibited items enter the secure area
• Monitor the flow of passengers through the checkpoint to ensure efficiency
• Test baggage for any explosive materials, using equipment such as explosive detection machines or chemical swab systems
• Report all incidents and/or breaches using established communication channels
• Follow aviation regulations and standard operating procedures
• Verify passenger boarding passes to ensure validity
Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security. From a broad range of services of specialized guarding, technology solutions and consulting and investigations, we customize offerings that are suited to the individual customer's needs, in order to deliver the most effective security solutions. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 310,000 employees are making a difference.
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.