The Legal Counsel provides advice on legal matters as they relate to real estate transactions, commercial, human resource and construction issues. The incumbent advises the shareholders and senior management of legal requirements related to the company's day-to-day business activities.
- Draft and review legal documents including leases, offers to lease, offers to purchase, agreements of purchase and sale, lease renewals, lease amendments and other contracts;
- Provide legal advice for all real-estate and commercial transactions, contracts and on other matters;
- Provide legal support to the leasing staff;
- Negotiate commercial leases, offers to purchase and other contracts;
- Provide legal service to other departments, such as Human Resources and Construction;
- Manage settlements of litigious files and ensure the effective use of the services of external counsel;
- Streamline legal services to make them cost-effective;
- Collaborate and participate in the development, implementation and enforcement of cohesive internal procedures.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in real-estate law, including commercial leases and real-estate acquisitions and financing;
- Possess a sound legal knowledge and the ability to complete negotiations in an effective and timely fashion;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong sense of priorities;
- Displays rigor;
- Bilingual, both oral and written.
For 65 years, Broccolini Construction has been a leading general contractor in construction and development, catering to the industrial, commercial, institutional and residential markets in Quebec and Ontario.
The company commits to each of its projects with utmost pride, passion for excellence and with all the dedication that drives its employees day after day.
BROCCOLINI's Core Purpose:
We develop and build remarkable buildings and foster enduring relationships with our people, partners and clients
BROCCOLINI's Brand Promise:
We make it happen
- Pride & Passion
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.