Deputy Judicial Marshal - Ellsworth
As a Maine Judicial Marshal, you provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses, and the general public. You remain composed in stressful situations: strategically stationed, alert, and responsive to any security risk during court proceedings.
Your duties will include:
* Performing daily checks of the court facility
* Screening individuals as they enter the facility
* Assisting in emergency disaster planning and evacuations
* Writing and filing incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
* Discretely handling sensitive and confidential information
To be a Deputy Judicial Marshal, you must:
* Have successfully completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-service Training Course, or have a current/previous law enforcement certification
* Have the ability to travel and work in different locations within the state with minimum notice
* Successfully pass pre-employment screening, including: criminal background check, reference checks, and polygraph
This is a full time, long term position. Are you ready to protect Maine courts?
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume highlighting your security and law enforcement qualifications, including 4 professional references.
Apply today at manpowermaine.com or call our Bangor office at 207-942-6178!
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.