- (Reference :DTC12272007)
The TI PMO group is responsible for the cross functional management of key strategic and tactical programs and projects.
Reporting to the Director, PMO, Control & Sourcing, your role as a Project Manager will consist of leading project implementations and teams and of proposing and delivering innovative integrated business solutions in partner with Domtar business to meet stakeholder's objectives.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Prepare project plan and project budget; update the work plans' resource allocation, schedule and estimate to complete; ensure that resources are available as per the project plan;
- Lead or participate in the definition of work methods and associated performance metrics; coach team members on these work methods, monitor performance and take corrective action as necessary;
- Determine issues to be referred to management and prepare status reports and appropriate documentation for Project Sponsor and Project Steering Committee;
- Manage team members and provide them with leadership and guidance in their day-to-day operations;
- Ensure proper transition to operations teams and support team.
You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests (for some positions) and references verification.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We invite women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
You hold a Bachelor's degree in computer Science or Commerce;
You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience including 3 years project management;
Experience in IT Infrastructure is essential;
You are PMP certified;
You have good knowledge of Project Management tools;
You are known for your strong business and system integration skills;
You are dynamic, resourceful and are known for your sense of initiative;
You are known as a person with great problem solving skills;
You have strong communications skills and are bilingual in both English and French (written and spoken).
A downtown location (Place des Arts metro) - Garden/park;
A modern and spacious environment;
A flexible insurance plan (life, medical, dental);
An employee assistance program;
A childcare centre on location;
Competitive compensation, including annual bonus plan;
A pension plan with matching company contributions;
Employer-paid development and continuing education.