- (Reference :242145-120628)
Product Manager (#242145)
Permanent position with a range of welfare benefits
Consumer goods - Cosmetics
Our client, a worldwide and leading company in cosmetics, is looking for a product manager who will have the desire to evolve in the company. Reporting to the brand manager, the product manager will be responsible for the implementation of a plan of positioning, for the strategic planning, for the elaboration of the marketing plan and for the marketing research for a complete range of products.
- Manages the image and the positioning of products belonging to the range in question
- Elaborates a strategic vision for the range of products
- Estimates market trends by the analysis and the elaboration of the strategic business
plans of positioning and communication
- Makes marketing researches
- Elaborates an acquisition of clientele's strategy
- Develops various promotional tools
- Plans and implements direct and digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as product manager assistant or product manager, preferably in the consumer goods sector
- Excellent analytical skills and ease with figures
- Bilingualism of professional level
This position corresponds to your expectations? Send us your application immediately! We shall soon communicate with the successful applicants.
Marketing Product or Program Management (Must Have)
Click here to apply
Unrivalled in matching exceptional candidates with companies of choice, Randstad Canada is the country's largest provider of staffing and HR Services. We excel in helping job seekers find the perfect jobs - jobs that fit your needs and inspire you - in the following fields:
Administrative Support, accounting and finance support, contact centre and customer care, engineering, finance and managerial accounting, human resources, industrial support, information technologies, sales and marketing, skilled trades and industrial management.
Randstad, the second largest HR services provider in the world, is present in more than 45 countries and employs 465,600 people every day. Our staffing experts are developing great partnerships with premium employers in your area. We'd like to present you - apply to our job offers at randstad.ca and randstadprofessionals.ca.
Good to know you!