Planning Analyst, Fashion Industry
Reporting to the Planning & Forecasting Manager and in collaboration with our Product Management Department, you will assist in developing sales forecasts, plans and budgets for the open to buy in order to achieve sales and profit objectives. You also will have to plan your assortment for your commodity to provide a recommended style/ color count to the buying department.
· Developing seasonal sales plans, budgets for the open-to-buy in order to achieve corporate sales and profit objectives;
· Forecast weekly sales and margins at the department class level;
· Recommend markdown budgets and promotional strategies to optimize inventory levels;
· Carrying out monthly and seasonal product analysis and follow-ups;
· Plan and forecasts sales basic style items;
· Planning your assortment for your commodity and recommend a style/ colour count to the merchandising (buying) department;
· Support the buying team through analysis and reporting.
· Monitor inventory levels for your commodity.
· Prepare reporting and analysis for quarterly Post Mortems
· Prepare and distribute planning reports.
Qualifications and competencies:
· Bachelor degree in Administration, Finance, Mathematics or a related field;
· 2 to 3 years experience in Planning or Allocation in the retail industry;
· Experience with US and/or International Planning;
· Bilingual: English and French;
· Strong analytical skills; precise, accurate ;
· Knowledge of advanced spreadsheet applications using Excel software.
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
After 35 years in the fashion business, Groupe Dynamite has successfully launched some of the most renowned fashion brands in Canada. This spirited group creates, designs, markets and distributes from its Head Office located in Montreal, Quebec. It operates more than 260 stores in Canada and the United States and employs more than 4,000 people. A passionate team continues to lead the expansion in Canada, the United States, and abroad. __________
Après 35 ans dans l’industrie de la mode, Groupe Dynamite Inc. a su lancer avec succès quelques-unes des marques mode les plus illustres au Canada. Ce groupe énergique crée, conceptualise, commercialise et distribue à partir de son Siège social situé à Montréal, Québec. Il opère plus de 260 magasins à l’échelle mondiale, et compte à son actif plus de 4 000 employés. Une équipe des plus passionnées continue à mener l’expansion des opérations au Canada, aux États-Unis, et à l’étranger.