- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Gameloft is an international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries. www.gameloft.com
Working under the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will assist in payroll production and processing.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the full payroll processing cycle for 4 companies with around 500 employees in total;
• Verify time sheets according to various cost centers on a weekly basis;
• Ensure payroll production is accurate before the information is sent;
• Participate in managing group insurance (enrollment, billing, etc.)
• Assist in processing information for the end of the year (T4, RL-1 (Relevé 1), reports, etc.)
• Supervise 1-2 employees
• Help integrate new employees and collect employment papers.
• Act as a resource person for group insurance and RRSPs.
• Update information in the system (transfers, hirings, salary increases, departures and employment statements;
• Answer any payroll-related questions from employees (vacations, taxable benefits, income tax, RRSPs, etc.);
• Replace the Payroll Production Manager as needed;
• Any other related duties (Bill 90 – 1% training investment, grants, etc.)
Skills and Profile:
• DEC in Business Administration or Accounting;
• At least 4-5 years’ experience in payroll administration;
• General knowledge of laws and regulations in Quebec related to payroll and social benefits (e.g. employment insurance, personal income tax, etc.);
• Knowledge of the full payroll cycle in Quebec;
• General knowledge of laws and regulations in Ontario related to payroll and social benefits an asset;
• Expert knowledge in the Windows suite (Outlook, Word and Excel);
• Able to respect the confidentiality of information held by the Payroll Department;
• Attention to detail and quality, and able to work in a team;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French (essential);
• Knowledge of the Pay@Work (ADP) payroll system an asset.
Please sent your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be kept in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
- Essential - 4-5 yeas of experience in payroll administration
- Essential - DEC in Business administration or Accounting
- Essential - Bilingual French/English
Knowledge and abilities
- Asset - Knowledge of Pay@work (ADP) payroll system
- Essential - Attention to detail
A leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and HTML5 browsers.. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).