Oracle Programmer Analysts
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
For our subsidiary, Sogema Technologies inc., we are currently looking for:
Oracle Programmer Analysts
Permanent positions, full time (37.5 hrs / wk), including foreign travel on a voluntary basis
CRC Sogema’s tax administration software, SIGTAS –Standard Integrated Government Tax Administration System– is an information system designed to computerize the administration of taxes. It was developed as an answer to the need of developing and emerging countries to increase their revenues by implementing automated systems for tax collection and management. SIGTAS can be adapted from one country to another. After a few weeks of orientation and training, you will participate in the adaptation and implementation of the product on our various projects taking place in French and English.
Reporting to the Coordinator - Product Development, the incumbents perform mainly the development or modification of the SIGTAS application (developed on an Oracle platform), or any other CRC Sogema’s applications. They may be asked to provide SIGTAS training to clients, or to coach our clients’ programmer-analysts as part of our firm’s training program.
Entry into functions is desired as soon as possible.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, or equivalent training. Holders of a college degree in computer science with relevant experience will be considered. Oracle certification is an asset.
• Mastery of Oracle Forms and Report, PL/SQL, and Oracle database 10G and 11G.
• 3-5 years experience with Oracle development tools Forms and Report
• Mastery of basic software used by the company (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Good knowledge of French and English, spoken and written.
• Good knowledge or interest to become familiar with Java, JHeadStart or other similar programming tools
• An asset: Availability to make few short stays in developing and emerging countries.
* Because of the many mandates granted by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), you must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants.
Compensation will be based on the selected candidates’ competencies and experience, according to the company’s remuneration policy. A competitive benefits package is also included, as well as financial benefits related to like per diem and tax advantages based on the duration of the overseas stays. Finally, reduced parking fares are available at the Head Office, and paid partly by the Employer.
Information prior to submitting your application
Locate the electronic format of your resume and cover letter (if you think this letter would support your application). Ten minutes should then be sufficient to complete an online form. Bilingual (French-English) documents are appreciated, but files presented in one language or the other will also be treated. Sylvie Vernier, Senior Advisor – Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org or 450-651-2800, extension 2248) can answer your questions about this position or automated mechanism for application.
CRC Sogema is one of the largest Canadian companies in its kind and is the leading Quebec companies in management consulting working abroad. Our expertise of over 25 years in developing and emerging countries makes us a leader in the field of international consultation and a benchmark for professionalism and integrity. We manage large projects in international cooperation in economic governance, public finance, environment and natural resources, education and vocational training, and information technology. Leading the effort for international development and achieving the Millennium Development Goals, we transfer knowledge and expertise to foster the development of capacities for the management of public and private organizations in these countries.