- (Reference :6171111)
Oracle Forms/Reports SQL Programmer-Analyst
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Lieu - Location : Ville de Mont-Royal / Town of Mont-Royal
Poste # - Posting # : 6171111
Durée - Duration : Permanent
Nombre de postes disponibles : 1
Tarif - Salary : $55,000 (selon experience / based on experience)
Début - Start Date: immédiat / immediate
Since 1935, our client a privately owned company with over 100 stores across Canada specializing in kitchen and home décor products is looking for Oracle Forms/Reports Programmer-Analyst.
The programmer-analyst would be responsible for the application development. The individual must support the application as well as development of their client-server and web based product.
Under the supervision of the Director of the I.T. department, the programmer-analyst will participate in working on internal projects as well as as correcting application bugs, updates and creating new software functionalities.
The software platforms currently in use are the Merchandising System Oracle Retail v9 (Retek), the Intranet, the warehouse logistics software, the loss prevention software Pro-Act. The programmer-analyst will also have to be available to support their enterprise critical applications after regular work hours.
- Support certain applications;
- Maintain software and correct bugs;
- Perform analysis and program new functions;
- Act as a consultant in some corporate projects;
- Take charge of development projects;
- Act as coordinator with our business partners on corporate projects necessitating development;
- Update system and user documentation as the software evolves.
- A minimum of a college level degree in computer programming;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in development with Oracle Forms 6i +, Oracle Reports 6i +, PL/SQL, SQL, PRO-C;
- Experience with the retail platform Retek (Oracle Retail);
- Experience with Oracle databases 8i +;
- Excellent French and English spoken and written skills;
- Professional and responsible;
- Care for quality of work and respect for deadlines;
- Must posses strong analytical skills;
- Must offer application support after regular business hours.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume.
- Essential - Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Essential - Bilingual, English-French
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - Worked 4+ years with Oracle Forms/Reports,PL/SQL
- Essential - Experience with Technical Support
- Asset - Experience with platform Retek (Oracle Retail)
Personnel Chez-Vous : Placement Services and Recruitment Solutions
For your next employee search consider the services of Personnel Chez-Vous
Benefit from :
- Affordableand Customized fees.
- A personalizedservice.
- An expertisefrom multipleindustries.
- Effective, fastand reliableprocess.
- Our Guarantee.
We can help fulfill positions in :
Information Technology, Office Support, Transportation, Biotech, Banking, Textile, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Retail, Accounting, Tourism, Health, Recycling, Agriculture, Finance, Medical, Production, Food, Administration, Fashion, Sales, etc.