- (Reference :u6ab1242283)
IT Project Manager
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Working as the IT Project Manager within the IT Export Compliance team, you will manage all the activities and resources as well as the budget requirements in the implementation of a variety of application projects throughout their complete lifecycle from implementation, integration, maintenance and finally upgrades to new applications.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Develop project plans, goals and budgets to identify required resources, schedules and successful factor metrics
• Lead multidisciplinary teams in the implementation of IT projects throughout the company for Export Compliance needs
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support Export compliance goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Prepare and lead the Steering committees, and communicate the risks and solutions to the stakeholders
• Act as a pivot person between the Company and the different parties involved : vendors, consultants, internal and off-shore resources, as well as Business unit leads
• Manage the timelines, the budgets and the resources in order to deliver the projects on time and on budget
• Plan and oversee project communications to various stakeholders
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Bachelor degree with 8-10 years experience or a Masters with 7 years experience;
Very strong on a technical stand-points, you have solid experience in managing major and complex projects in matrix environments;
• You have worked on long term projects and lead successful implementation projects, while controlling budgets, constraints and resources;
• Excellent communicator and change agent, you have distinguished yourself with your strong interpersonal skills and abilities to build solid networks, and are comfortable with different hierarchical levels;
• Strategic leader and team player, your sense of innovation, your adaptability and your perseverance allowed you to facilitate the implementation of creative solutions while building engagement ;
• You demonstrate a solid business judgment, strong ability in project management and are comfortable in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment;
• PMI PMP certification is a strong asset;
• Bilingual (English and French), with strong written, verbal and communication skills.
• SAP experience is an asset
• Experience managing IT security projects a desirable asset
Michael Page International, specialist in permanent and temporary recruitment solution in accounting, finance, banking, financial services, human resources, legal, sales, marketing, executive search, engineering, procurement & supply chain in the United States and worldwide.