- (Reference :125208)
Software Developer C++ C#
- As soon as possible
- 12 months
- To be discussed
Reporting to the Group Leader, Applications, the software developer will develop, design, and test software components with a team of other developers.
- Software design and development, working closely with QA and documentation
- Write and review functional specifications and test procedures
- Bug fixing and maintenance, working with technical support and customers to identify and resolve issues
- Create and enhance automated tests, in conjunction with QA
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Self motivated and passionate about software development
- Proven track record of successfully working in a team environment
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate in both French & English
The ideal candidate meets these competencies:
- Bachelor of Engineering or computer science
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in software development (preferably C++ or C#, .net)
- Strong object oriented design & analysis
- Strong object oriented programming with C++, C#, and Java
- Significant experience developing on Windows platform
- Experience working in structured software development environment
- Experience with high performance software development
- Knowledge of service component development
- Knowledge of multimedia systems
- Knowledge of video standards is an asset
- Knowledge of IP communication standards is an asset
Miranda develops and markets high-performance hardware and software products that help television broadcasters, cable, satellite and IPTV operators to competitively deliver more content with greater quality.
Established in 1990, Miranda employs approximately 700 people at its Montreal headquarters and in its US, Europe, Asia and Middle-East Asia divisions. In constant growth since its foundation, Miranda has the creativity, expertise and reputation to deliver the technology, products and services for the changing world of television, now and in the future, worldwide.
With over 400 products catering to both ends of the spectrum, Miranda is one of the most valued employers in the television equipment industry.
In the past several years, Miranda has won industry innovation awards, two « Emmy Awards » in 2010 and 2011 and also the business achievement awards such as Canada’s 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies. In 2005, Miranda was named Québec’s Best High Tech Company, as published by “Les Affaires".
We are currently looking for enthusiast and autonomous individuals who are ready for actively participating in dynamic and innovative teams.