- (Reference :125208)
Software Developer C++ C#
- As soon as possible
- 12 months
- To be discussed
Reporting to the Group Leader, Applications, the software developer will develop, design, and test software components with a team of other developers.
- Software design and development, working closely with QA and documentation
- Write and review functional specifications and test procedures
- Bug fixing and maintenance, working with technical support and customers to identify and resolve issues
- Create and enhance automated tests, in conjunction with QA
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Self motivated and passionate about software development
- Proven track record of successfully working in a team environment
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate in both French & English
The ideal candidate meets these competencies:
- Bachelor of Engineering or computer science
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in software development (preferably C++ or C#, .net)
- Strong object oriented design & analysis
- Strong object oriented programming with C++, C#, and Java
- Significant experience developing on Windows platform
- Experience working in structured software development environment
- Experience with high performance software development
- Knowledge of service component development
- Knowledge of multimedia systems
- Knowledge of video standards is an asset
- Knowledge of IP communication standards is an asset
Miranda Technologies, a Belden Brand, is one of the world's leading providers of hardware and software solutions for the television broadcast, cable, satellite and IPTV industry. Our solutions span the full breadth of television operations, including production, playout, and delivery to subscribers.
In July 2012, Miranda Technologies was acquired by St. Louis-based Belden Inc., a worldwide leader in cable, connectivity and networking solutions
In the past several years, Miranda has won industry innovation awards, two « Emmy Awards » in 2010 and 2011 and also the business achievement awards such as Canada’s 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies. In 2005, Miranda was named Québec’s Best High Tech Company, as published by “Les Affaires".
We are currently looking for enthusiast and autonomous individuals who are ready for actively participating in dynamic and innovative teams.