intermediate architectural technician and architect
- As soon as possible
2 available positions: 1 Architect and 1 technician
Architect or technician will be responsible for the production of construction drawings including client and consultant coordination and regulatory approvals compliance. Depending on his experience, he will manage and / or assist the project manager in leading a team of architects and technical staff
The candidate must possess:
- Proven abilities in managing complex program driven facility designs, while providing high quality service to clients
- This position requires the ability to multi-task: manage project teams, interface with clients, control/track budget and ensure quality and accuracy of documents.
- Must be creative and proactive in recommending solutions
Experience in some of the following sectors of activity would be an asset:
- Large institutional projets
- Life Science & General Science facilities (essential)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology facilities
- Essential - Bilingual French / English
- Important - 5 years of experience in Canada
- Asset - Eperience in pharmaceutical and hospital projects
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - Good Knowledge of AutoCAD 2012
- Important - Knowlegde of Revit 2012
NFOE - Architectural solutions for the sciences
Recognized as leaders, NFOE et associés architectes specializes in the design of complex and sophisticated institutional and industrial facilities requiring seamless integration of architectural and engineering considerations.
Our commitment is to excel in all aspects of our practice –
Design, Execution and Management.
Our Secret? Our Strength... Our Team
We believe that the foundation of our success in building effective and enduring partnerships with our clients derives from our team’s competence, dedication and team-spirit. As part of our corporate values and culture, we put emphasis on qualities such as integrity, talent and dedication.
Do you have what it takes?
Candidates should possess excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, management and people skills. If you are dynamic, with a lot of initiative looking for a challenging career, we invite you to join our team.