A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. In this new role, we also the candidate to work and support the local operations in the head office
• Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
• Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
• Lead employment branding initiatives
• Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
• Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
• Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Develop new media to recruit new talent
• Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
• Employee orientation, development, and training for positions in Canada, US and Europe;
• Support the talent development and succession strategy;
• Contribute to the implementation of Human Resources operational strategies
• Participate in identifying the Human Resources needs at head office and propose and implement priorities for action;
• Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Labor Relations or Human Resources or equivalent;
• You have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in human resources management;
• You are autonomous, rigorous and demonstrate team spirit;
• You are action driven and are recognized for your coaching skills;
• You are bilingual (English and French), both orally and in writing.
• Être membre de l’ORHRI de préférence
Since 1957 Joseph Ribkoff has been successfully designing collections for women around the world who lead busy lifestyles. The company and collections have been constantly evolving to meet the multidimensional needs of today's women. Joseph Ribkoff stands out as one of the leading designers in Canadian fashion industry for nearly 60 years and over 64 international markets. All clothing is designed and created in Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.