A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Salary: from $45K to $55K per year, depending on experience
Job Type: permanent
Our client, a well-established company, is looking for a dynamic and creative Recruiter to join their team located in downtown Montréal.
If you are searching for a new challenge and want to do corporate recruitment, then this may be the opportunity you thought did not exist!
- Prepare and post job advertisements on various job boards and social networks to attract candidates
- Search various social networks and job boards for potential candidates
- Source and directly recruit candidates
- Manage the full candidate pre-screening process, including review of the resumes and telephone interviews, to establish qualifications and determine fit with the job requirements
- Coordinate and conduct in-person interviews with candidates in order to ascertain their skills, qualities and ability to fit in with the client’s corporate culture
- Conduct candidate reference checks to validate employment history
- Administer candidate credit and criminal checks
- Perform other HR tasks as required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in corporate recruitment
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- University studies in Business Administration or a related field
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High level of energy, initiative, flexibility and motivation
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
Salary is from $45,000 to $55,000 per year, depending on experience and the position is available immediately. The company offers great benefits and a nice work environment.
Are you interested and qualified? Please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate review.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.