Manpower is currently hiring Program Coordinators for one of our clients in Cambridge, MA!
Learning Program Coordination -
* Manages and maintains project plans for logistics around leadership core programs * Go-to person for all core program details
* Liason between venue, restaurant event planners, contracts and BEOs * Manages participants lists, rooming lists and special needs
* Manages coordination of core program SharePoints, workbooks, prework and all workshop supplies
* Responsibile for all accounts payable duties; including coordination of SOWs, raising POs, processing and tracking invoices, maintaining accurate budgets for each program and business charge backs
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
* 2 years of related work experience
* Must have experience managing projects/events and possess ability to organize and prioritize while managing multiple complex work streams and numerous details * Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Learning Management system (LMS) experience is necessary
Contract Length: Temp to perm
If you are interested in this position please apply and go to www.manpower.com and create a profile with us! Should your qualifications match that of the position, the recruiter will contact you.
If you have additional questions, please contact the recruiter:
Please apply to this position directly and go to www.manpower.com and create a profile with us!
When emailing or calling, please reference Advert ID#316049
NOTE: Please DO NOT contact your local manpower office directly, as this position is not being serviced out of that office, please reach out to the recruiter listed above.
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.