A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Under the supervision of the Tour Director, the Coordinator is responsible of the daily follow ups of the different human resources files. The candidate must be available to work on different shifts.
• Recruitment and integration of the new permanent employees on tour;
• Recruitment of the local staff;
• Research for placement agencies if needed and follow up with the invoices;
• Transfer the information needed to the pay department such as pay changes, new employees, terminations for the permanent and local employees;
• In collaboration with the head office, build the files in regards of the work permits and visas with the information required by the authorities and do the follow up until the reception;
• Provide information to the employee in terms of the policies of the tour, taxes, immigration, work permit, pay, per diem and contracts;
• Receive insurance claims and follow up on the payment of the invoices;
• Help the employees to find a medical clinic and/or specialist and assist them in the process;
• Update the employee files and the medical and accident register;
• Participate in the organization of the social activities with the comity;
• Give support to members of the production department when needed and replace the Tour Services Coordinator during his absence;
• Participate in the set up and tear down operations;
• Help, if needed, the Public Services team on special events;
• All other tasks required to ensure smooth running operations.
• College diploma in human resources or the equivalence;
• Experience with a production on tour, is an asset;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of a third language is an asset;
• Organize and autonomous;
• Good judgement and discretion;
• Must have a valid drivers licence;
• Ability to work with short deadlines with minimal directions;
• Interested in touring full-time with the show and authorized to travel and work in foreign countries.
Cavalia is an entertainment company that specializes in the creation, production and touring of innovative shows. The company, founded by Normand Latourelle, has an expertise in the equestrian and performing arts, and is known for making the most of cutting-edge technology, multimedia and special effects, which allows for the creation of magical, unique,never-before-seen theatrical experiences. The company employs 300 permanent employees, more than 100 artists and performers, and is home to 130 horses representing some 15 different breeds.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.