A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Full Back-up for Payroll and Benefits Supervisor
• Process WSIB /CSST relevant payments according to deadlines
• Administer benefits program (applications, changes, leave of absences etc )
• Send certificates and drug cards to employees
• Process LTD claims
• Manage benefits billing and produce analyses and reports
• Manage SAP (MIM) security for stores
• Kronos Administration for all Bentley employees
• Collaborates with the Payroll and Benefits Supervisor for year-end verifications
• Process garnishee payment
• Administer accesses for "self-service" Nethris
• Perform certain verification for bi-weekly Payroll process
• Maintain various Excel spreadsheets
Who we Are
For Bentley Leathers it all started in 1987 in St. John's, Newfoundland. Being a pioneer in the luggage, handbag, small leather goods and related accessories space, we've established ourselves as the largest retailer of luggage and travel accessories across Canada.
We started with a single store and then expanded rapidly through the combination of opening new stores, and the acquisition of some great banners, making Bentley available in over 300 stores throughout Canada.
Bentley Leathers has grown rapidly in the last 20 years and we have become a household name for retail luggage, handbags, business bags, and travel accessories, all synonymous with value, selection and excellent customer service.
We look forward to celebrating our 30th anniversary as we are proud of our culture, values, accomplishments and people.
Genuine, fresh, in motion and popular, our culture fosters value and style while inspiring people on their everyday journey. Staying true to our roots, we're all about luggage, bags, accessories and most importantly people. We are always looking at global trends and ideas inspiring everyday journeys, be it for travel, business, or studies, and anything in between. Our purpose is to make every journey better. Bentley is always on the move with you. Everyday.
To be the world-class expert and most trusted destination in traveling and every day journey essentials for everyone.
Find and offer the latest, cutting-edge travel essentials and accessories designed to make customers' journeys easy and enjoyable.
We love giving back to our local and national community as well as supporting charitable organizations. We inspire our employees and customers to do the same in order make a difference in the world we live in.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.