Manpower is recruiting for an Onsite Manager role that would service a key account located in Bellingham, WA. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for the client as it pertains to the overall client relationship and service delivery. He/she will serve as a business partner to the client by acting as an extension of the client's HR department, developing and maintaining relationships with the client and temporary employees, identifying process improvements, and by ensuring consistent service levels across business lines. This individual will serve as the escalation point for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution.
Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, monitoring and reporting on contract compliance, business development, sharing industry and best practice knowledge, candidate sourcing, screening, hiring, generic training, and onboarding. This individual is ultimately accountable for the overall level of service delivery, growth, and profitability for the client location he/she supports. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships with the client, and the development of effective partnerships.
* Proactively identifies business growth opportunities with additional end-users, departments, divisions, services lines, and or account solutions
* Develops strong relationships with new and existing client end-users by understanding their business and staffing needs; and by facilitating connections between clients departments and Manpower products and services
* Executes the account strategy with input and support from internal Manpower stakeholder groups.
Account Recruiting And Candidate Placement
* Develops and executes a proactive recruiting plan
* Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies, and staffing industry trends
* Develops and maintains relationships with recruiting sources.
* Coordinates solutions among all internal Manpower businesses and corporate functions
* Participates in client meetings, analyzes client needs, make staffing recommendations, and secures staffing requests
* Ensures all order activity is accurately documented in front office systems
* Manages overall account P&L where they have managerial responsibility (e.g., manages cost of services, documentation of cost savings, and demonstration of value-added services to the client).
HR and Candidate Engagement
* People Management: Selecting, training and developing temps/associates; monitoring associate performance including setting expectations, coaching and recognizing achievement, managing Manpower Circle of Excellence initiatives
* Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold associates accountable for delivering results
* Provides feedback and coaching to ensure client expectations are being met
* Provides regular constructive feedback and development discussions with associates
* Utilizes career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain associates
* Develops and delivers client orientation/onboarding programs for associates/temporary employees
* Creates, deploys, and maintains temporary/associate employee retention programs.
* High school diploma or equivalent or related field relevant experience
* 5+ years management, recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience
* Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees. Must also be able to market candidates to hiring managers and negotiate salary rates when appropriate.
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals is essential
* Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision making skills are required. Individual must be able to function independently, and/or autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Manpower and the client.
Manpower is one of the oldest and most recognizable staffing firms in the industry. Job seekers regularly rely on the agency to find meaningful employment in manufacturing, production, HR, IT, accounting, marketing, design, sales, administration, hospitality, and vocational fields. There are no costs to find a job through Manpower!
Benefits: As a Manpower associate, you will find that we offer one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry. Our benefits include Medical/Dental insurance, Life insurance and AD&D, 401(k) Plan and more.
Next Steps: If you are interested in this position, you will need to create an account on manpowerjobs.com (unless you have done so already). Please upload your resume and then email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.