A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Director of HR and Recruitment, your primary responsibilities will be handling activities associated with full cycle national and international recruitment as well as assisting in day-to-day Human Resources functions.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide tactical HR support to the iBwave team.
- Assist in planning, implementation and administration of most or all of the following human resource functions: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations.
- Assist in the execution of HR processes, including Talent Planning and Development, Leadership Training Programs (must have capabilities in Employee Training), Performance Management, Performance Development Review (PDR), Annual Salary Review (ASR), Compensation Planning, Monthly Headcount reporting, etc.
- Facilitate change initiatives through the use of HR consultation skills. Advise and counsel managers on a variety of topics to optimize employee engagement, team development and organizational effectiveness.
- Objectively assess and assist in bringing employee relations issues to resolution.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Research, leverage and recommend best practice recruitment strategies using various tools (i.e.: social media, professional associations, universities, internship programs etc….) to ensure a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage Quebec’s pay equity program
- Ensure ongoing compliance with the Charter of the French language
- Assist with projects as assigned by the HR Director to support the strategic HR plan.
- Additional functions may include all HR activities at all levels from administrative tasks through project completion.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a Human Resources Specialist / Generalist / HRBP role
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management (Certificate or degree completion is required)
- Knowledge of human resource practices and policies as well as applicable provincial and federal laws.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience. A proven track record of recruiting internationally, cross-functionally and at all levels will be considered an asset. A minimum of one year of recruitment experience in software or telecom will be considered a strong asset.
- Hands-on self-starter, capable of juggling multiple priorities.
-Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, allowing for communication across entire organization.
- Ability to foster change and promote and implement improvement.
- Must be fluently bilingual (French & English) with impeccable spoken and written skills in both languages. Fluency in a third language such as Arabic, Mandarin or Spanish will be considered a strong asset but not required.
LOCATION : Montréal (Ville St-Laurent), Quebec
TYPE: Temporary, 1 year contract
iBwave, a Corning Company, is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 90 countries, industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program. Visit our website at: www.ibwave.com
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.