A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The opportunity now exists for a HR/Health & Safety Advisor in our Quebec Regional office.
• Providing guidance in all areas of employment leadership, conflict, performance management and terminations.
• Conflict resolution and investigations.
• Time management and Workflow support.
• Training all levels of employees:
o Performance management
o Discipline & Terminations
o Leave management
o Time management
• Works to build a supportive, trusted and respected relationship with client support group.
• Be Engaged with the team, participate in functions, work alongside and follow up.
• Build best practices and recognition.
Health & Safety
• Follow Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities health, safety procedures.
• Work in conjunction with Safety Specialist
• Maintain health & safety standards.
• Interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
• Provide feedback on health and safety to management.
• Report all incidents immediately to Safety Specialist.
• Investigate health and safety incidents as required.
• Complete CSST reporting documents.
• Manage the return to work program in conjuction with the Property Manager.
• Identify and report all hazards.
• Complete all required safety training to meet company compliance standards.
• Support field operations.
• Advise and re-enforce Health and Safety rules and regulations in the workplace to Property Managers.
• Make continuous improvement recommendations to management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• 1-3 years of direct experience in HR and health and safety.
• Preferred experience in a related industry.
• Hands on employee relations and Human Resources Generalist experience.
• Experience in Incident Reporting & Investigation.
• First Aid Certification is considered an asset.
• Possession of CRSP or CHSC designation is considered an asset.
• CRIA designation an asset.
• Knowledge, of applicable Canadian Employment Legislation and Health and Safety regulations, standards and codes.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must be bilingual in French and English.
• Excellent time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to utilize business best practices with HR practices.
• Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential.
• Resourcefulness and flexibility.
• Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Good analytical and interpretive skills.
• Demonstrated use of initiative.
• High level of written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
• Problem solving skills and also the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement.
• Ability to maintain a professional and positive approach when dealing with issues of a confidential, personal or difficult nature.
• Available to travel throughout Eastern Canada.
• Proficient use of various office-based software including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and organizational skills.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.