- (Reference :38209 - JSA)
Corporate Recruiter (1-year contract)
- As soon as possible
- 12 months
- To be discussed
Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
- Ensure that clients' recruitment targets are met
- Collaborate with client groups to develop recruitment plans and strategies, and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process
- Manage client relationships by liaising with the various stakeholders and employees involved in the recruitment process (may require attendance at management meetings and the preparation of reports or written or oral communications)
- Search for qualified candidates through various sources (Internet, candidate databases, direct searches, networking, referrals, advertising, etc.)
- Seek out applicants, interview them, and select and recommend the best candidates
- Coordinate the interview process, as required
- Follow up with candidates
- Participate in final compensation negotiations with hiring managers
- Ensure that reference checks and other hiring-related duties are done
- Learn about the client's business and the nature of the job market
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 8-10 years recruitment experience in a major company or employment agency. Expertise in creating a labour pool (direct sourcing and searching) required.
- Strong Cold Calling/Direct Sourcing Skills- Must me comfortable with direct sourcing/cold calling.
- Experience in Human Capital Consulting/Outsourcing services company or Insurance Brokerage preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Computer skills (MS Office, Internet sourcing, etc.)
* Please send your resume in both English and French.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca