A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Food Service Coordinator
Salary: from $35K to $40K per year
Perks: transportation paid; cell phone paid monthly; 3 weeks of vacation + 5 flexible days; food paid
Schedule: from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Our client, a Montréal-based R&D and IT firm, is looking to hire a Food Service Coordinator. In this role, your primary focus will be to oversee 3 cafeterias and 3 café stations. You will be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the cafeterias and cafés.
- Stock fridges and cupboards
- Fill tea, coffee and sugar tins
- Check expiry dates on all food items
- Ensure that coffee and water machines work properly
- Verify milk and water supply in coffee machines
- Clean water/coffee machine nozzles (as needed)
- Place lunch orders and update order page on SharePoint
- Assist with breakfast and lunch clean-up
- Assist with the collection of dirty dishes and loading of dishwasher
- Close and clean the salad bar after lunch
- Put away grocery and supply deliveries
- Organize and maintain stock pantry
- Maintain inventory of snacks, pantry staples, fridge staples, etc.
- Perform standard cleaning tasks
- Assist any other member of the team as needed
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Restaurant experience
- Food industry experience
- Customer service experience
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.