A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Manager with previous work experience in the tourism, entertainment, or leisure industry
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for all daily operations of the business in partnership with the Operations Manager. The Manager communicates the objectives and vision of the company to the staff and is an example of leadership. Supervision includes Customer Service staff, Instructor staff, building facility, network infrastructure, staff communications and development as well as ensuring Marketing and Sales campaigns are communicated to the team. The Customer Experience Manager has a pulse on sales data, costs, performance indicators, safety, employee morale and insures world-class customer service; partners closely with the Operations Manager to oversee and report on these activities. Always working as part of a team with the Operations Manager, Lead Instructors and other key staff.
As the facility is open 7 days a week, the Customer Experience Manager is required to work weekends.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility and ensure all services throughout the organization work in synergy.
• Contribute to organizational planning, which includes monitoring current procedures, analyzing effectiveness and implementing improvement changes as needed.
• Directly supervise the instructor and customer service team and work closely with other managers and staff members including marketing, sales and custodial teams.
• Support and ensure that all organizational strategies and goals are being met.
• Oversee staff schedule and rotations on a weekly and daily basis
• Responsible for the overall safety and quality management of the operations.
• Ensure that the customer service team and Instructors team maintain customer service excellence and consistency in all areas of the customer experience.
• Investigate and solve complex customer issues that have come through the Customer service team.
• Maintain, update and create protocols and training programs for customer service and instructor staff, ensure all trainings are completed.
• Establish individual and team goals and develop action plans for the achievement of the goals.
• Ensure that all employee development plans are up to date and monitored.
• Maintain all employee records up to date, ensure that time cards are correct and submit payroll requests as needed.
• Manage all employee performance and evaluations in accordance with SkyVenture management tools and procedures.
• Maintain positive and open relationships with all employees
• Analyse and monitor any potential monetary fraud or customer errors and implement fraud prevention solutions.
• Provide counsel to the Operations Manager on staffing decisions.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Marketing, Sales, Communications or Business Administration or a combination of education and experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership and supervisory role,
• Experience in the tourism, entertainment, or leisure industry is required; customer service oriented
• Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking capability to meet deadlines
• Proven ability to create solid relationships with employees and clients
• Self-motivated and ability to drive for personal and organizational goals
• Proven ability to lead and motivate others to success with multiple and changing priorities and manage organizational change.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, ability to learn new systems
• Starting at $37,000. Potential increase after 6 month probation.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.