Help Desk Analyst (temporary)
- 1 month
- To be discussed
As a Help Desk Analyst (temporary) you will be responsible for providing technical support for the resolution or escalation of desktop/workgroup related problems; provide the initial point of contact for technical problems and perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalation, including setup, installation, and configuration of desktop hardware and software.
This is a contract position starting on August 20th, 2012, for approximately 1 month, with possibility of extension
• Ability to apply strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to apply strong verbal and written communication skills in French, Spanish or Portuguese is an ASSET
• Minimum of 1 year previous experience providing Service Desk support
• Minimum of 1 year previous experience providing customer service and/or working in a call centre
• General knowledge of hardware and software components
• General knowledge of broadband and internet-based applications
• Strong problem solving skills
• Available to work day and night shift; 24/7
- Essential - Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Essential - One year experience providing technical support
- Important - One year experience providing customer service
Knowledge and abilities
- Asset - Education in Computer Science field
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. By joining forces with Ajilon Consulting, the new Modis is better positioned than ever before to help you navigate through this fast moving and constantly evolving industry. You'll find us right in the center of this ever-changing technological world – uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day – for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.