A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada Inc. and everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and supporting the medical professionals who make it all possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for respiratory assessments in the community and the initiation of prescribed therapies in the regions of Ottawa. The duties include but are not limited to training and implementation regarding the use of medical equipment devices such as CPAP and Bi-level machines, devices used for mobilization of secretions and trachea care, cardiac and oximetry monitoring, and provisions for oxygen therapy portability.
The Heatlcare Professional will promote Medigas products and services to referral sources, including educational in services to medical/healthcare communities is an integral part of the job. Previous sales and marketing experience are considered an asset.
RRT or RN designation and current registration in good standing with the respective colleges.
- Prior clinical practice required.
- Homecare and sales experience preferred.
- Expertise in clinical in services would be an asset.
- The applicant should be proficient in MS Office with strong ability in Excel and CRM.
- The applicant must be customer focused, organized, possess excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills, the ability to set priorities, follow through on tasks and have a proven ability to manage client relationships as well as maintain homecare sales growth.
- A commitment to safety is a must.
- Clean driving record is a must.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.