A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Nursing Supervisor
A member of the Quantum Group, Alternacare is a dynamic organization providing a variety of healthcare staffing solutions to both institutional and private clients. We currently have an opening for a Nursing Supervisor to contribute to the development of key areas in keeping with our evolving needs and corporate objectives.
Reporting to the Regional and Provincial Manager, the Nursing Supervisor is part of the Management team and is accountable for quality control and assisting in marketing efforts.
Tasks will include:
- Being responsible for patient assessments and care plan development for private duty clients
- Visiting clients as required
- Managing the performance of registered staff
- Serving as Clinical Consultant
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring staff as required
- Creating and delivering in-service programs for field staff
- Networking with other RN Supervisors and Account Managers to establish best practices
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current registration in good standing with the OIIQ
- 5 years of nursing experience
- CLSC experience – an asset
- Fluent bilingualism (French/English)
- Ability to work flexible hours and access to a vehicle
- Strong focus on customer service
- Supervisory experience – preferred
- Compassion; care; respect
Please email your resume and cover letter as Word documents to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write reference “RN Supervisor”.
Connecting you + Alternacare: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Alternacare on your team and apply today!
If you refer a friend or colleague you may be eligible for a Visa Gift Card. For further details, contact us by phone or see our website at www.alternacare.ca
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Alternacare is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.