Nurse, private clinic
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Location: The Greater Montreal area
Job type: Nurse, private clinic
Employment situation: Permanent
Business line: Clinic, non-invasive medical-aesthetic treatments
Employment type: Part-Time, possibility of eventual Full-Time
Schedule: Day (possibility of evenings and/or weekends)
Salary: starting at 20$/hour, negotiable based on experience, with commission bringing salary up to a possible $100/hour
As a national association of private clinics, we are seeking to expand the types of services we offer to our patients. Under a different brand, we are launching an aesthetics branch with the goal of offering non-invasive cosmetic treatments.
In this context, and under the direction of the Director of professional services, the chosen candidate will meet with patients in a consultation, propose treatment plans, perform these treatments and perform follow-up visits. A full training will be provided to the chosen candidate on injections of botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid.
In collaboration with the aesthetics services team, the chosen candidate will ensure to provide quality services in an efficient way, to promote patient retention and optimize great word-of-mouth.
The candidate will also facilitate patient education through the use of various tools and special events.
• College diploma or undergraduate university degree in nursing
• Member in good standing of the OIIQ
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in nursing
• Highly skilled with injections
• Experience in and knowledge of management of complications
• A vehicle for travel within the Greater Montreal Area
• Customer orientation
• Sense of initiative
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong Autonomy
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Positive attitude
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to adapt well to change
• Demonstrate strong interest in the domain of aesthetics
• Great business and interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal