Manpower is currently hiring for Spot Welding Workers for a reputable LLC in Hartford, WI!
* Responsible for the set-up, adjustment and operation of welding equipment to join parts by a series of spot welds
* Operate all forming equipment to shape and form a variety of parts following product specific procedures
* Visually inspect pieces and check parts with templates and/or blueprints to ensure proper fit.
* Follow safety procedures - will be required to wear gloves, safety glasses, an apron, sleeves, and closed toed shoes
* This is a repetitive position that requires close attention to detail and precision
* Report to supervisor or manager on duty
* Quality check items
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* No formal experience required, but would be helpful to be successful in this role. Must be willing to learn!
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must be able to pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug test
* This position will require you to reach above the head, squat down to the ground, and you will be standing for an entire shift.
Contract: Long term contact roles
Hours/Pay: 1st shift: 6:30am-3:00pm - $13.45/hour
If you are interested in this position please apply and go to www.manpower.com and create a profile with us! Should your qualifications match that of the position, the recruiter will contact you.
If you have additional questions, please contact the recruiter: Elizabeth Szczerbinski
When emailing or calling, please reference Advert ID# 315795
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
general-labor - assembler - production worker / helper - packer / packager - hand
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.