A growing manufacturer in Warren is seeking an individual to assist with day to day operations in its busy Shipping and Receiving department! Help ensure the accurate and timely distribution of natural, healthful products sold nationwide!
Your duties may include:
* Picking and packing products for shipping
* Identifying information and counting, weighing, or measuring items from incoming and outgoing shipments and cross-referencing with bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records to verify information
* Placing shipping labels on packages
* Examining outgoing shipments to ensure they meet specifications
* Posting weights or shipping charges and affixing postage accordingly
The successful candidate will:
* Have the ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
* Be able to work on their feet for 8 hours or more
* Have no known allergies to: tree nuts, including coconut; dairy, including dairy protein; shellfish and fish; dust and mold.
* Have good penmanship
This is a full time, temp to hire position working Monday-Thursday 6am-4:30pm.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume highlighting your relevant skills and experience!
Apply today at manpowermaine.com or call our Rockland office at 207-594-7910!
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.