A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
FUNCTION: Security Service Manager
LOCATION: Montreal’s Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
REPORTS TO: Director, Service Delivery
ANNUAL SALARY: 55,000 - 58,000
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
As a Security Service Manager, you will report to the Director, Service Delivery. Your main duties will be to manage the security checkpoints as well as your work team, and ensure that passenger screening is conducted in accordance with the client’s standard operating procedures.
• Manage security screening operations for the airport
• Ensure proper planning, coordination and monitoring of the work team
• Inspect the premises and ensure the respect of health and safety standards
• Complete different reports and oversee employee timesheets
• Manage disciplinary measures, and apply any necessary corrective action
• Communicate regularly with the client in a timely manner
• Resolve passenger complaints
• Ensure proper staffing of agents according to operational needs
• Manage the daily schedule
• Manage operation irregularities
• Coordinate the implementation and application of emergency procedures
• Three (3) to five (5) years of previous management experience, ideally within a unionized environment
• College graduate
• Bilingual (English/ French)
• Available to work variable shifts and odd hours, on statutory holidays and on weekends
• Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
• Must qualify for a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Good communication skills
• Ability to mobilize a team
• Easily maintains control over work performed by others, ensuring they accomplish their assigned mandates
• Great planning and coordination skills
• Must be autonomous and demonstrate exemplary rigor
• Customer service oriented
• Proven leadership skills
• Great ability to manage stress and ambiguity
• Must be flexible and have a natural tendency to adapt quickly to change
STAS Canada is committed to employment equity. With this in mind, we encourage persons in the four designated groups - women, Aboriginal nations, visible minorities, persons with disabilities - to apply. If you are a motivated team player, you have the experience and skills required, and you are ready to meet the challenges proposed, apply before November 30th 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity | Vigilance | Helpfulness
Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security. From a broad range of services of specialized guarding, technology solutions and consulting and investigations, we customize offerings that are suited to the individual customer's needs, in order to deliver the most effective security solutions. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 310,000 employees are making a difference.
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.