Join the team and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. We are in need of a Sanitation Supervisor that will help to ensure that the company is consistently producing a quality product by ensuring that the Plant and grounds are in compliance with all Sanitation regulations required for food plants per the CFR, and internal and third party audit criteria. This is a direct hire supervisor position, this is primarily a 3rd shift position but will require periodic adjustments to start and stop times in order to evaluate employee performance, train employees, and audit sanitation compliance. This supervisor position will perform the following duties as well as having the following criteria:
* Ensure that the Plant and grounds are in compliance with all CFR Sanitation regulations required for food plants and internal and third party audit criteria.
o Using only Organic Approved chemicals to maintain companies organic certification.
o Conducting Sanitation audits of the plant and ensure that only materials listed in the MSDS are on site
o Ensuring that all Sanitation Employees are trained in proper sanitation procedures
o Ensuring that proper documentation is prepared showing that Sanitation has been conducted in accordance with all required regulations.
* Assist in the supervision of Plant Operations for assigned shift and may have to for others
o Observe and evaluate 2nd shift employee performance in your shift
o Provide technical assistance to ensure that all sanitation actions are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
o Ensure that all employees follow all company policies and procedures for the safe, quality, efficient operations of the plant.
o Conduct regular training of employees on instructions or company policies
* Performs cleaning tasks, oversees, trains and direct the facilities cleaning crew in maintaining the cleanliness of the food processing equipment, restrooms, offices, lobby, warehouses, main production facility and outside grounds in accordance to company standards.
* Train personnel in cleaning chemical safety of company's sanitation standard operating procedures
* Complete required paperwork and documentation as directed by the Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager
* Take weekly inventory procedures of cleaning and GMP supplies and report the inventory levels to your supervisor in a timely manner.
* Assuring that hand wash and other restroom supplies are kept fully stocked as well as chemicals are securely locked away.
* Responsible for cleaning offices, restrooms, production areas, food process equipment general facility premises
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
Minimum 3 years of working experience in Quality/Sanitation Food processing manufacturer
Minimum 3 years GMP/CIP experience.
Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures and understanding o
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.