- (Reference :FLS0712)
Front line support
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
What You'll Do:
We are looking for the best tech support engineers or network administrators to fill our Front-line Technical Support positions. Our goal is to create the best support center in the industry. We understand this begins with our people, and encourage our engineers to grow and develop their talents.
You will be working with network administrators throughout North America to help them resolve complex e-mail related issues. Think of this opportunity as a remote e-mail consultant, you will learn far more here than you would at a "regular" tech support position.
Our team consists of highly motivated individuals, who know how to work hard and have fun while doing it. If this is the type of job you would enjoy (we love it!) and you meet the minimum qualifications below we look forward to hearing from you.
• At least 1 year of work as a technical support engineer or network administrator (or equivalent schooling).
• At least 1 year experience with at least one of the following email products: Novell GroupWise, Microsoft Exchange, or Lotus Domino/Notes.
• A technical degree is always a good thing, but we'll take great engineers over a degree.
• Industry certifications are helpful, but we are more interested in your ability to learn new technologies.
• You should understand the concepts behind TCP/IP, IMAP4, POP3, iCal, SMTP, DNS, HTTP, etc, you will be questioned about them during the interview process.
• Be an organized, driven individual who loves to learn new technology and isn't satisfied with just having a job.
• Be customer focused, understand that the customer is the reason the job exists in the first place.
• Be friendly and able to communicate well, this is the key to ensuring customer happiness.
• Be smart, you've got to be on top of your game and able to think quickly and logically to be able to solve these technical issues.
• Excellent written and spoken French is considered an asset.