- (Reference :B-302)
FPGA and Driver Developer
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
The Driver and FPGA Developer will be part of a team of developers working with cutting edge technology. The main challenge is to draw maximum benefit and performance from the latest FPGA capabilities available on the market today (Xilinx Virtex 6, Xilinx Zynq…). Success depends on the appropriate balance between the functionalities offered in our products and customer requests. Because we manufacture our own programmable FPGA boards, we can compete on all levels; we are consulted for design, we develop FPGA simulation framework and we create function libraries that enable our users to develop their own FPGA simulation models.
• Improve our FPGA simulation product
• Improve the user friendliness of our product
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics or equivalent.
• Experience: Relevant experience with FPGA and Matlab/Simulink development.
• Required knowledge: Matlab/Simulink/System Generator for DSP, programming VDHL.
• Basic knowledge of the following tools (asset): Xilinx ISE, modelSim, ChipScope.
• Excellent knowledge of French and English.
• Qualities sought: Autonomy, organization, good judgment, analytics abilities, rigor and adaptability.
Why work for Opal-RT ?
• Flexible schedule of 37.5 hours/week.
• Competitive salary.
• Group insurance plan tailored to your needs.
• Physical fitness fee subsidy.
• 3 weeks of vacation per year and the possibility of accumulating up to two additional weeks.
If you think you are up to it, Opal-RT is hiring!
To apply, email your CV and transcripts at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
OPAL-RT engineering teams develop the next generation of high performance simulation technologies that are used for power grids, power electronics, motor drives and other mechatronic systems.
Our systems are used by other companies for research on wind turbine control and solar energy, plug-in-hybrid vehicles and full electric vehicles, flight computer testing and much more. We have developed a unique expertise for performing this type of simulation at very high speeds (i.e. close to a million cycles per second). At rates like these, we face some rather challenging problems that we can solve because of our expertise.
We have a growing number of internationally recognized customers including: ABB, Toyota, Embraer, NASA, Ford, General Electric, Pratt & Whitney, etc.
By joining OPAL-RT, you will grow with a leader in Real-Time Simulation, offering exciting challenges. We are looking for creative and passionate people, with innovative minds, who run on challenges and who want to build the future of the simulation industry.