- (Reference :13711)
Executive Assistant, Equities
JOB SUMMARY Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Equities, the role holder is responsible for providing executive assistance and administrative support to both the SVP and his team of investment professionals.
* To provide a professional, courteous, customer focused and dedicated administrative support service to the SVP,Equities and other members of his team.
* To respond to queries and requests from internal and external customers/clients for information efficiently and effectively.
* To create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with all customers.
* To be proactive in arranging/coordinating internal/external meetings and events
* To contribute to the improvement of overall team productivity, processes, and controls.
* To produce and maintain spreadsheets, reports and presentations as required.
* To be proactive in implementing and maintaining clear filing and administration records.
To work as part of a team with other executive assistants to provide support across the business
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc) and of the internet and Outlook
* Previous investment industry experience would be advantageous
* Minimum 3 years assistant experience supporting senior management
* Fluency in both French and English (written and oral)
CORE COMPETENCIES AND THE FOLLOWING
* Customer Driven - works hard to get to know customer requirements and takes time to ensure customer receives added value service
* Communicating & Influencing - is confident and articulate and can present ideas clearly - verbally and in report format.
* Preference for Action - is proactive and takes the lead in identifying solutions.
* Responsibility/Flexibility - takes ownership for own workload and manages this proactively to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Is comfortable taking on additional responsibility when required
* Planning & Organising - schedules time effectively to ensure deadlines are met and information is communicated on a timely basis
* Attention to detail - High regard for detail in the overall delivery of assigned tasks - reporting and presentations
* Teamwork - supports colleagues and is willing to share ideas and listen to others.