A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Teledyne DALSA designs and manufactures cameras, frame grabbers and vision processors for the international market and in different areas of technology such as computer vision, medical imaging and scientific imaging. Teledyne DALSA offers an excellent learning environment, financial incentives and excellent opportunities for advancement.
Test Designer Specialist
- Work inside the project team as the champion of the architecture for the manufacturing flow of the product in development.
- Establish production strategy in collaboration with the project team.
- Assess the testability of the product and work with project team to obtain a product with the best possible manufacturing cost.
- Define the test solution, plateform and tools to use by production for a new product.
- Architect, design and implement all the test systems and tools required by products in development.
- Validate, document and deploy all the required production tools on manufacturing floor.
- Maintain and evolve the test platforms, tools and systems to increase their efficiency at optimal level.
- Provide immediate support to our operations for any test problem.
- University degree in electronics
- Team player with strong leadership and excellent constructive communication skills
- Highly rigorous, structured and disciplined
- Minimum of 3 years experience in test engineering industry
- Functional knowledge of French and English
- Mastery of C/C++/C# programming languages (Visual Studio)
- Mastery of electronics
- Knowledge of mechanical design
- Practical experience in test system and test plateform design, implementation, deployment and support
- Appropriate experience and knowledge of a production floor and the operational reality
This is a permanent position with a full benefit package, flexible schedule, reimbursement of physical activity, etc.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.