A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Director PCB Production and Process Engineering, you will be responsible for the technical support of the Surface Mount Technology and specifically the PCB manufacturing equipment.
• Implement the programming for, the Automatic Optical (AOI) machine, the Surface Mount Assembly and the Automatic Coating Application equipment.
• Support the production of the electronic assembly, the process and its related work methods.
• Establish the electronic assembly process and improve the existing ones.
• Initiate and drive projects such as productivity (lean manufacturing), continuous improvement and cost reduction program,
• Active participation in the introduction of new products.
• Bachelor or College degree in Electronics, Industrial or automated production,
• 5 years in a position linked to an SMT manufacturing environment
• Experience in the programming of automated optical inspection equipment (AOI).
• Bilingualism, oral and written,
• Computer literacy (Office, Autocad , Visual Basic, ERP and MRP Systems),
• Solid working experience in a lean and continuous improvement environment,
• Good analytical capability,
• Results oriented
• Creative and problem solving capabilities
• Team work,
• Capacity to work with different people at different levels in the organization,
• Autonomous and proactive,
• Strong multitasking abilities.
Kaba Ilco is a global leader in electronic access solutions for the lodging industry. With over 150 years of research and development, through his brands ILCO and Saflok, the company covers all the lodging industry needs in regards to electronic locks and access control systems. Based in Montreal, Kaba Ilco has several offices in the United States and is present worldwide through its subsidiaries. The company is also represented by an extensive network of distributors who have the Kaba expertise and certification.
Kaba Ilco owes its success to the involvement of working men and women, employees who contribute to developing a culture focused on service, collaboration and continuous improvement. It is therefore natural that the company values entrepreneurship and encourages all initiatives promoting the contributions to a common effort and professional development.
Member of the Kaba Group, Kaba Ilco strives to combine the advantages of a large organization and the benefits of SME’s (proximity, consistency and personalized service).
Visit our Web site at www.kaba-ilco.com.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.