The technician is responsible for the daily operation, preventive maintenance and repairs of plumbing, electrical and HVAC building and related infrastructure. the technician performs preventive maintenance and calibration program equipment as described and required by the maintenance management system. In addition, The technician participates in preventive maintenance, calibration, validation and repair of instruments and equipment for pharmaceutical production and related equipment.
- Inspect the land, building, equipment and systems to verify the proper and safe operation.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing according to the standard operating procedures and maintenance management system. This includes lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, periodic testing and replacement of consumables (filters, light bulbs, etc.).
- Perform calibration of HVAC systems and measurement tools (temperature, humidity, pressure, etc).
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance and calibration of the USP water system
- Find, contact and negotiate with service and equipment providers
- Assist and monitor the installation and building modifications for new pharmaceutical equipment
- Assist and monitor the validation of building equipment and pharmaceutical equipment
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to facilities and services
- being attentive to the needs of other departments (production, analytical and pharmaceutical development)
- If necessary, update the procedures
- Ensure cleanliness of all work areas and mechanical areas
- Perform all other related duties.
Only potential candidates will be contacted.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.